OT: Cats and dogs, living together

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 03:50:51PM -0400, dboyle@... wrote:
> >>p.s. I agree that cats living with dogs is an abomination.
>
> Actually, that was just a (mis) quote I threw in to lighten what I was
> saying a little.
>
> The Original:  "Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!" -Bill
> Murray as Dr. Venkman in Ghostbusters (1984)

Yes, I know.  The esteemed Dr. Venkman was describing the Apocalypse,
hence my use of the quasi-Biblical word "abomination".

> Actually Karol and I are very happy with our 2 dogs and 4 cats.
> Everyone gets alone very well.

Marty and I are allergic to cats, which is probably one reason we're
not too fond of them.  But our dogs love them -- for lunch.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/