Re: Scrap the ratings?

> Seriously, if the ratings don't represent what they are supposed to
> represent, then they are misleading rather than informative.
Better to
> remove them entirely than misinform visitors to piecepack.org.
>
> Am I wrong here?  Does anyone feel strongly one way or another?

I like the idea of ratings, and only consider them opinions, like for
movies. I've seen this happen in other game areas too...ratings get
twisted and don't represent what they were meant for. I like the idea
of not having them averaged but only entered into a record. I'd
rather see this than have them taken away.

Laz