Re: [piecepack] Re: Anonymising pp contest entries?

> woah, easy you two - I meant no offense!

No offense taken, JT!  Reading this, I see that my comment didn't come
out with a wry smile in writing, as it did when I said it. :->

> My concern actually stems directly from the observations and lessons
> learned from that community, if the piecepack contests could
> incorporate an anonymising process as part of either the submission
> or judging cycle I believe our contests would significantly benefit.

I do think this is probably a valid concern, and while I don't see a
good way to do it at this point, in this contest, whoever judges the
next one might give some thought to it in the planning stage.

Marty

Marty Hale-Evans       marty@...       Seattle, WA USA
          Dig me further at: http://www.martynet.org
              "We're not-at-home to Mr. Cock-Up."
Order my plus-size handmade jewelry at Winged Elephant Designs:
             http://wingedelephant.martynet.org