Re: [piecepack] Looney Labs says pp pyramids infringe Icehouse patent

This seems contextual:

"I've Decided To Go To Law School"

>From the home page.

 :)

And lest anyone imagine I'm bashing, this has got me thinking
whether one or three of my own ideas are patentable.  Which of
course then got me thinking about whether I suppress their
memetic potential by patenting them.  Surely I could reduce the
economic drag by some open-license scheme, but is even attaching
my name to an idea enough to slow its spread?

I'm sure volumes have been written...

http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Andy/Games/PatentsAndLawsuits.html