Andy Looney changes his mind

This afternoon Andy told me he now thinks that piecepack pyramids
DON'T infringe on his patent.  He said he didn't realise that
piecepack pyramids are all the same colour, and he was going to revise
his essay.

Revisiting his article, I can now see it reads, "Would such pyramids
infringe on our patent? It's debatable."  instead of "Do I think such
pyramids would infringe on my patent?  Yes.".

  http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Andy/Games/PatentsAndLawsuits.html

I guess that's progress...

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/