Re: Andy Looney changes his mind

Ok...I'll be the first to admit that I'm no legal expert, but can
anyone explain to me how someone can think that a gamepiece like
colored plastic pyramids can be patentable? To me, this is like
saying that red polygon dice can be patentable.

I can understand if it's a unique process, like the "clik" base of
Mage Knight figures or even a unique rules process like Wizard of the
Coast CCG rules (although that one was actually up for debate too),
but this one I just don't get...

Or am I misunderstanding the situation...?

Laz