RE: ICE: Re: Piecepack Pyramids

>The moral of the story is, don't print up those PDFs on transparent
plastic. Perhaps the
>piecepack site should put up a disclaimer to this effect.

That ain't a bad thought....
Origami pieces made out of translucent transparency sheets (what a weird
term) would be waterproof, cheap, portable (just unfold 'em)and look much
nicer than the paper ones. Boy, I hope that someone at Wunderland reads this
and make some plastic origami pieces.... :)

PGP Public Key: http://www.geekfu.org/key.asc
"What makes a person so poisonous righteous /
 That they'd think less of anyone /
 Who just disagreed?" -Moxy Fruvous