piecepack pyramids

I just uploaded 2 new versions (7.01 & 7.02) of the piecepack
pyramids to the piecepack accessories section of the file section.
The only difference between the new ones and the original version
7.0 is the suit graphics. I made the suit graphics, so they match
the ones on the piecepack.org site. The only difference between 7.01
and 7.02 is 7.01 is green crowns and 7.02 is yellow crowns. And for
those of you that liked the original suit graphics I will leave 7.0
there.

TimS
I am planning on making some more sets with different suit graphics
in the near future. "Yes" one will be the playing card set.