New Wiki Features/MG CD/Piecepack.org

-snip->
> You can now search for games based on the NumberOfPlayers
> <http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/NumberOfPlayers> . So if you have 5
> people over and want to see a list of all of the games playable by 5
> people, you can.

-snip-

Cool. Neat idea. Lots of work!! :-)

For those that don't always have internet access, I thought it might be
helpful to know that games listed by # of players has been contained on our
rules CD for many months and is updated each time a new game is released (or
any change is made).

The CD also contains a plethora of other lists and resources in addition to
the games.

Last week we added the printable versions of the Original release, JCD sets
& piecepack pyramids. The same CD comes with each MG set & is available for
purchase separately $3.50 which includes shipping.
Also we can replace the mini with a standard for those who ask.

We'll keep adding features to the sites and the CD.

Pyramids will be added to the site this week, if they are not already there.
Everything added to MG is with the support and permission of the
author/creator - others adding things to vend are urged to seek the same.

We have some leftovers from the convention in February that have 105 rules
(the lists but not the printable versions) that we will ship for $2.50 if
anyone is interested PayPal sales at Mesomorph dot com and note that you
want the February version. (please note the email address was typed that way
on purpose - spam control)

Karol
Mesomorph Games (www.mesomorph.com)
Piecepack.org (Official Site of the Piecepack)