Re: [piecepack] Re: Piecepack Pyramids

Which makes me realize: Since they're different sizes, you can't have the
suits known and the values hidden. So wouldn't they be more piecepack-like
if they were all the same size, and instead of letters, they had the
normal six values? What was the reasoning for doing it the way it is now?

    At one point when they were being created I thought about making them one size with the suit on one side and the value on the other, but then it was pointed out to me that were just duplicating the coins. I really didn't think we needed pyramid shaped coins so I went back to the oringinal idea of different sizes.