Re: Next Design Competition

--- In piecepack@y..., Michael Schoessow <mschoessow@s...> wrote:

> Lastly, how should this be decided? (majority opinion among those
> who post?).

   As this is your contest, I believe it ought to be decided by
yourself.

> I would appreciate hearing James's opinions since he came up with
> the whole idea in the first place.

   Heh heh, fair enough.  My opinion is that we don't need a set
schedule.  It has been (well-enough) established that the winner of
each contest is responsible for generating the theme, providing the
judging, and other various parameters of the next competition.  So
why not duration as well?  My advice would be to set your deadline on
this particular competition to the date that provides you the
greatest level of comfort.

Cheers,
James