piecepack pyramid quality award

Last week I received some games in the mail from TJ Games, as part of
the prize from the previous design contest. Also included was a
little home-made box containing two sets of piecepack pyramids made
by Tim Schutz, and I feel that I must comment on them.

Firstly, these are absolutely the best constructed pyramids I've
seen, better than some sets that I worked very carefully on.

Secondly, and even cooler, is the box they came in. It's about 2" X
2" X 1.5" high and appears to be completely hand made. The outside is
textured with vertical ribs and there is an offset to accomodtae the
cover. The box and cover are colored in the piecepack colors (except
the blue and green are metallic colors) with the top of the cover
artistically showing the four different piecepack pyramids (one of
each suit). The inside of the box is painted cream color and has two
compartments, one for each set of pyramids.

This makes a fine addition to my game collection. Thanks Tim.

-Mike