Re: [piecepack] piecepack.org

Turns out it was a problem with how Netscape 4.x handles a style applied to
<TD> tags in nested tables.  As far as I could tell this problem was only
with Netscape 4.x.

Anyway, I finally tracked this down and fixed it a few days ago.  It should
be loading fine for everyone now.  If you see any other irregularities like
that on the site, please email me and I'll take care of them (meaning I'll
sit at home, pull out my hair and curse whatever browser doesn't load it
correctly).