Every single aspect of piecepack?

Hi all.

I'm new to the piecepack system, and am still going through the games
list.

I have a question.  Does any current game use EVERY single aspect of
piecepack, from the tic-marks on the coins to the quartered sections
on the backs of the tiles?

I've noticed that in some games using a regular deck of cards, suits
don't matter.  And certain types of Solitaire are the only games I've
seen where color is important.  So, obviously, not every game needs
to use every feature.

But this might be an idea for the next competition.

Also, which piecepack feature is the most used?  And which is the
least?

Thank you

Dave Lerner
Trying to design a card game where neither suits nor rank matter.