Re: [piecepack] Every single aspect of piecepack?

--- davelernergames <davelernergames@...> wrote:
> Hi all.

Hi Dave!  :)

> I have a question.  Does any current game use EVERY single
> aspect of
> piecepack, from the tic-marks on the coins to the quartered
> sections
> on the backs of the tiles?

...to the ability to stack the tiles, or build walls with them
on edge, or roll the coins, or slide them and have them carrom
off the tiles, or place a coin under a tile, and place other
coins in the quadrants of the tile until it unbalances...

I don't think you'll use _all_ the aspects.

> But this might be an idea for the next competition.
>
> Also, which piecepack feature is the most used?  And which is
> the
> least?

For me, the most used feature of my piecepack is how nicely it
fits inside those Godiva chocolate bar sacks, and sits on my
games shelf.

Least used feature would be all of the others.  Sigh.

> Trying to design a card game where neither suits nor rank
> matter.

What about Nim?  :)