Zillions of Games

Since piecepack is such an interesting generic game set, and since
piecepack owners are probably also fans of abstract strategy games,
I thought I'd pass along the website of a terrific Windows program
called Zillions of Games (www.zillions-of-games.com). If you click
on "Download Free Games," you'll find a listing of game files that
can be played with Zillions. However, you can use one or more
piecepacks, along with other gaming pieces, to play many of these
games. Examples (follow the links at the Zillions website, because
each game has a page that describes each game in pretty good detail):

Gorgon (you can probably do this with 2 piecepacks)

Armada (1 or 2 piecepacks)

Epaminondas (2 piecepacks for the board; you need 28 tokens per
player for the pieces) - I love this game!

Yucata (2 piecepacks and a deck of cards)

Sailing for Two (3 piecepacks) - this would require some planning to
adapt to piecepack, but you can probably create rules for the
direction of travel allowed by each suit of tile.

Breakthrough (1 piecepack to create the board; enough tokens for
both players to have 14 tokens each)

Campaign (2 piecepacks to create the board, enough tokens for each
player to identify their squares) - since Joust was adapted for the
piecepack, this game provides an interesting variant.

Anyway, Zillions can provide ideas for different type of games you
can try out with your piecepacks. As I mentioned in a prior post, I
found that poker chips can be used to make a hexboard of any size. I
mention Zillions in this forum because I noticed Mancala and Reversi
have been adapted, and I thought this program may be of interest.
BTW - I am not affiliated with Zillions in any way.

My apologies if this is considered off-topic.

David