Cyberboard gamebox for piecepack

When davidlhsl mentioned yesterday the possibility of using the Zillions of
Games program for playing piecepack games, I remembered about a little thing
I put together some months ago when I first discovered the piecepack. It's a
Cyberboard gamebox, that is, a file that can be used to play piecepack games
by email using the Cyberboard application. For those who don't know it,
Cyberboard is a great program that allows you to play all kind of board
games by email, although it is primarily oriented towards wargames. You can
learn more about it at the official site: http://cyberboard.brainiac.com

I will upload the file (it's only 33K in size) to the files area of the list
if anyone's interested. Please note that this file alone will not allow you
to play any games; in order to do that you'll need to develop what is called
an "scenario file" for each game. That shouldn't be too hard really, but
games with a dexterity element are obviously out of the question.

Now that I think of it, perhaps you'd also like to check out the Thoth
application, another fine program that even allows you to play in real time.
Check it out at: http://digilander.libero.it/zak965/thoth/

Also note that all of the above is largely hypothetical, since I don't own a
piecepack set and I haven't ever played any of the available piecepack games
in any form.

Cheers,
Miguel