Re: IPG's piecepack

--- In piecepack@y..., "davidlhsl" <DavidLHsl@a...> wrote:
> I placed an order on 8/22 and haven't heard or received anything
> to date. The e-mail contact provided on my PayPal receipt isn't a
> valid address, so I'm trying the e-mail listed at their site.....
In the absence of any positive endorsements, I will definitely
refrain from ordering from IPG at this time.

I have seen and handled the Mesomorph set, and I agree that it is
high quality.  I am just not ready yet to shell out that much dough
(i need at least two sets).  I will probably just print out a
cardstock set for the time being.

> One other thing I discovered recently that I thought I'd share,
> since the topic of hex boards was discussed quite frequently, is
> that poker chips make a perfect hex board. The piecepack coins and
> pawns fit perfectly as well (at least with the chips I use).
> Attach a blue and red poker chip together, and you have a perfect
> Reversi piece.

What size poker chips do you have?
-steve