New Game "Everest"

I just uploaded the rules for a new game I call "Everest".

After writing the essay on programmed movement using piecepack coins,
I obviously had to write up a game that uses those ideas.

Everest is played on a 3-D board built from the tiles and involves
four yeti trying to determine the alpha male in their pack by a
contest combining "King of the Hill" and a snowball fight.  Game
play uses a ROborally like programmed action system.

Please excuese the Word file format, but it contains figures and I
currently have no easy way to produce some other format like PDF.
If some kind person could convert it to PDF and either upload it or
send it to me for uploading, I will be eternaly greatfull.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...