New game: Piecepack Bank

Wheeeeeeeeeeee, I created a piecepack game! I created a piecepack
game! I'm so excited!

Of course, it might stink on toast, but I have a game, nonetheless.
You'll find it in the Rules in Progress folder of the Files area.
It's called Piecepack Bank. It's sort of a Rummy/Poker type of game.

One thing that it does need, though, is a lotta coins to really play
well. I created it for 6 piecepacks worth of coins, but you might be
able to play it with 4. This supports my contention that the
piecepack design didn't really include enough coins.

I've playtested it solitaire, but would love to have the piecepack
community playtest and contribute their own ideas. I'd also like
ideas for a better name for the game, as Piecepack Bank sounds kinda
weird. Perhaps we could call it "Bob?"

Anyhoo, give it a whirl and let me know what you think. You can post
your thoughts here or via e-mail.

David Hassell