Re: Tula, a new solitaire piecepack game

I love solitaire card games, so I was very anxious to give this a go.
I think this game is excellent! It has a wide range of results
varying from blocked at the outset to crumbling apart like crumb
cake. Since it's so easy and quick to set up, layouts that begin
blocked aren't that frustrating -- just tear down and try again
(unless you use the Mercy rule).

Another amazing thing I find about this game is that it does present
the player with interesting considerations during play as to what
order to remove the tiles. Winning is also difficult (at least, I've
found it difficult), which makes it very rewarding. It plays quickly,
is easy to learn, and is addictive enough to require many plays in
one sitting.

A very rewarding game!

David Hassell