Re: New game: Piecepack Mailroom

--- In piecepack@y..., Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@a...> wrote:

> BTW, the rules file is not line wrapped and so is hard to read.

Yeah, I avoided any special type of formatting and saved both my
rulesets in .txt format, because I know some people have trouble
with certain types of file formats. Windows Wordpad, Notepad, and
all word processors feature word-wrap options. For example, if you
use Windows and load the file in Notepad, select Format and select
Word Wrap. Wordpad has word wrap under View/Options.

David