Re: [piecepack] Re: New game: Piecepack Mailroom

davidlhsl wrote:
--- In piecepack@y..., Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@a...> wrote:

BTW, the rules file is not line wrapped and so is hard to read.

Yeah, I avoided any special type of formatting and saved both my rulesets in .txt format, because I know some people have trouble with certain types of file formats. Windows Wordpad, Notepad, and all word processors feature word-wrap options. For example, if you use Windows and load the file in Notepad, select Format and select Word Wrap. Wordpad has word wrap under View/Options.

Yeah, but all those programs also have a "save as .txt with line breaks"
that takes care of the problem.  Most browsers don't line wrap .txt
files, so looking at it from either Netscape or IE directly doesn't
work well.   There is no reason not to save it with line breaks.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...