Re: New game: Piecepack Mailroom

--- In piecepack@y..., Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@a...> wrote:
> Yeah, but all those programs also have a "save as .txt with line
breaks"
> that takes care of the problem.  Most browsers don't line wrap .txt
> files, so looking at it from either Netscape or IE directly doesn't
> work well.   There is no reason not to save it with line breaks.
>

> --
> Mark Biggar
> mark.a.biggar@a...

I've uploaded rules for Piecepack Mailroom and Piecepack Bank in two
formats. One is a txt file with line breaks. The other is a doc file
with no line breaks within paragraphs. The doc file is provided for
those who wish to change the font and/or text size before printing.

BTW - I know that sometimes the tone of a post can be misinterpreted.
I sense from your response that you may have felt my initial reply to
you was patronizing or insulting. This was not the case - I was
simply trying to explain why I selected the file format I did. I
apologize if you took offense, or if I misread the tone of your
response.

David Hassell