Re: [piecepack] Re: King Arthur's Court (was Camelot) version 0.3

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 07:18:30PM -0000, Benedict wrote:
> Thanks for the questions, Steve.
>
> I have the newest version of King Arthur's Court ready to upload (I
> was hoping for the promised comments from Ron, but maybe
> my changes address a lot of them anyway).

Oops.  I've been busy; sorry.  I'll try to get the comments to you
soon.  Your changes may address what I was going to say (depending on
what you mean by "scoring"); I'll let you know.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/