Re: [piecepack] The Barge, An Alternate Setup for Tula

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 04:05:54PM -0700, Tim Schutz wrote:
> Once again I find myself playing way too much Tula. Although today
> I've been playing the oringinal single piecepack version.( I didn't
> feel like unpacking and packing two sets of tiles today.) While I
> was playing I thought I try making a different setup using the
> single set. I came up with a setup I call The Barge. You play with
> the same rules of Tula except the starting setup is different.

All right, I hereby designate this madness the Tula Mania (or Tula
Bubble) of 2002.

I haven't tried Tula yet, and neither has Marty.  I'm worried about
her if she tries it; she used to be hooked on Shanghai.  She calls
it "Tula, the Forbidden Game".

Ron H-E

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,