Re: [piecepack] The Barge, An Alternate Setup for Tula

Tim Schutz wrote:
Once again I find myself playing way too much Tula. Although today
> I've been playing the oringinal single piecepack version.( I didn't
> feel like unpacking and packing two sets of tiles today.) While I was
> playing I thought I try making a different setup using the single set.
> I came up with a setup I call The Barge. You play with the same rules
> of Tula except the starting setup is different.

Come to think of it, the mountain setup from my game Everest would
also make an interesting if difficult Tula setup.  Even a 4x6
rectangle makes a reasonable setup.  I hope that James collects
all these setup variants into the base rule set.  Just like a
computer Shang-hi (Mah jongg tile) game, which usually has several
starting setups, all these setups are different versions of the
same solitare game.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...