New game: Piecepack Subways

Hi, everyone

My embryonic subway train game for the piecepack has its 0.1
version in the rulesets in progress file.

the basic game is for 3-4 players and is set in a generic city.
Two variants (one for London, one for New York) are included.
The original and variants have 2-player versions that basically
reduce the city size to improve interaction.

Any input on gameplay, rules, too much similarity to other ganes
etc etc appreciated as always (public or private, I don't mind).

And playtest reports especially welcome!

Phillip