Re: New game: Piecepack Subways

The updated version of Subways has addressed (I hope) the
never-ending game issue.

Changes made:

New starting setup where one player's initial 2 stations may not
be placed in adjacent districts.

All clarifications suggested by Mark have been added (I think - let
me know if there are any I forgot).

Scoring is now a combination of best placed/connected stations
and good financial management.  This may end up needing to
be tweaked, but I think this is the right approach (I actually had
this as part of the scoring in the prototype, before I decided to
include loans in the game).

London - players have to connect 4 stations.  No off-board
connection required.

New York - 3 pre-built tunnels added (the city is paid for the use
of them) with a couple of building restrictions/changes.  Only 4
stations required.

Paris - new city scenario.  4 stations required.  Includes 2
pre-built city-owned tunnels (same rules for these as in NY).

2-player variants - the correct number of track segments required
for play has been added (at least I think they are correct...)

Currently working on:  Amsterdam, and the Tetris Islands!

As always comments about rules/playesting experiences always
welcome.

Phillip