Re: King Arthur's Court

--- In piecepack@y..., "Ken & Shannon Leyhe" <toren@m...>
wrote:
> I feel that even if your game is being tweaked, as long as you
feel it is
> ready for open play, send it. I'm not sure what version you are
on and come
> to think of it I might check out the rules and play a game or two
tonight if
> you could send a link or tell me what the latest version is.

Hi

It is in the files section under rule sets in progress.  There is a
single version there - I think it is version 5.  I haven't posted the
link here because the ads usually wreck the wraparound of html
addresses in the final post.

It would be great if you had time to review rules/play a game -
looking forward to your responses.

Phillip