Re: versions of my games

--- In piecepack@y..., "Benedict" <boycat_oh@y...> wrote:
> Both versions of the games I have authored that are in the files
> section are the latest versions.  I must have made a typing
error
> when I updated them.

Addendum:

Subways is the 3rd version uploaded.  Best to play the standard
game for now, (or Edinburgh if you are looking for a challenging
board), as I need to address the rules for tunnel building for the
other city variants.

King Arthur's Court is the 2nd version I uploaded, although it
states it is v0.5 because I made significant changes 5 times to
the document.  However, Ron, I think the first time you played the
game it was the first version with the unbalanced scoring
mechanism.

Phillip