Re: Piecepack subways version 0.4

Hi, everyone

After a close look at my game and several dummy runs (where it
became clear that in many situations the first payer to place a
station gains a distinct advantage) I have
made the following changes:

**Changes from version 0.3:

1. Players may not place a start station orthogonally adjacent to
Grand Central.
2. Player turn now consists of 2 phases ? loan and action phase.
In the action phase players choose one of several options (lay
track, build station, connect to Grand Central, operate train
route).
3. All track makes orthogonal connections including connections
to Grand Central.
4. Connecting to Grand Central is one action and consists of
laying track and building a  5 station.  Players may not connect to
Grand Central until they have operated a train route.
5. It costs double to build a station on a district that is
orthogonal to Grand Central.
6. Rules for tunnel building and usage clarified at the start of the
variant section.
7. Venice layout added to variant section.

** Things I am working on for the next version:

1. Rules for pseudo-hex cities
2. Diagrams for pseudo-hex cities
3. Diagrams showing examples of play.

As always any comments on the rules (clarity, gameplay etc) as
well as playtest expriences welcome, either here or private.

Thanks
Phillip