Re: [piecepack] JCD piecepack

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 04:59:26AM -0000, porter235 wrote:
> OK, so after much thought, I have decided to make these high quality
>(IMHO) pdfs available for all to download. Pawn Belts are little
>belts I made for my pawns to identify them, as this is a single
>colour set. In addition, it allows each pawn to have a facing. Take a
>look and enjoy... I will post a picture of my completed set once I
>get around to hooking up the web cam.

These are *beautiful*.  Thank you so much for making them freely
available.

I have a few questions.

* Are the pawn belts meant to be used for round, wooden pawns of the
  style sold by Mesomorph?  Also, what are the extra coin graphics in
  sparebits.pdf for?

* I played around with them, but don't really understand how the
  triangular markings on the grid side of the tiles work.  Would you
  please explain?

* I noticed there are pawn belts with some extra suits.  Are you
  planning to release other components for these suits?

Thanks again for making the JCD piecepack freely available.

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/