From: Karol [mailto:karol@...]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 8:00 PM
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [piecepack] piecepack.org -Ideas

Howdy Folks!

I had an idea that I would like to run by the group. It might be nice to
have a featured game of the week on the piecepack.org
homepage. I envision piecepack.org "staff" chosing the game to feature and
contacting the author a couple of weeks before the
feature. I think it may be extra special if each author had a little bio and
maybe a picture, so the piecepack community can get to
know eachother a little better. I thought it might be nice to also be able
to promote the businesses each author may have. The
stipulation being that any links/information included in the bio be rated G
aka kid-friendly.

What do you think? (feel free to reply privately or publically)

piecepack.org is designed to be THEE place for everything piecepack - if you
find something that you feel should be included please
let us know submissions@....

Have a great week!

Karol (piecepack.org volunteer)