Re: [piecepack] piecepack.org -Ideas Replies

Mike,
There are 41 games, by the time the contest is done there should be more, plus the ones that are in development that have been
posted in the files section - we'd just use the games posted on piecepack.org and only feature once. I do like your idea of monthly
or every two weeks! Like I said this is all preliminary talk and may never come to fruition.

Phillip,
This is true. I hadn't thought of the actual number of designers. I really want to highlight the games. My original idea was for
staff of MG to select the games. Last time we tried to do a rating system it didn't work so well. Maybe we could do a nominations of
sorts. Hummm, more to think about! :-)

Ron,
If we did the featuring, we'd definitely archive. And Ron, don't worry, I opened it up for suggestions because I felt that it really
needed some help as a concept.
Game of the month - got it. - actually we could mention that the games' list is sortable by author if they are interested in other
games by the same designer.

Phillip,
You  know I just thought we'd draw them from a hat each time to be "fair" since it isn't a contest - there are games that I really
like and games that I don't, but not because they aren't good. All the games have appeal to someone so I wouldn't want to exclude
anyone - I guess that the "best of the best" isn't what I was thinking. I just wanted to generate some more interest and hits to the
site. I'm not sure the idea was good at all now.

Everyone:
Thank you all! We have more to think about for sure, keep the feedback and ideas coming please.

Have a great week!
Karol