Alien City on the new Seattle Cosmic Wiki

Happy New Year to all!

At the most recent Seattle Cosmic Game Night, Alien City was played.
The session report for that game night has been posted, complete with
photos:

The Last Game Night of the Last Palindromic Year of Our Natural Lives
    * Where's Bob's Hat?
    * Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation
    * Acquire
    * Facts in Five
    * Raj
    * Take It Easy
    * Alien City (piecepack)
    * Way Out West
    * Schotten-Totten (x2)
    * Pinochle
    * Spades
    * Bucket King
http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/SeattleCosmicGameNight20021228

Seattle Cosmic now has a WikiWikiWeb.  What does that mean?  It means
that pages on the site can be created and edited by anyone, with or
without a password.  It's incredibly easy.  (I believe that Seattle
Cosmic is the first game night with its own Wiki.)

Once of our members, John Braley, has fallen in love with Alien
City and has created some material about it for the Wiki:

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/AlienCity

Note that as of 1 January 2003, the new Seattle Cosmic home page is
here:

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/

Ron H-E

p.s. If you do decide to contribute to the Wiki, I recommend you click
on the User Preferences link in the upper right corner of the screen
and create a username for yourself (with your real name), so that you
will get credit for your changes.

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,