Re: David's Advanced Coins update

Thank you for all of your hard work, not only in the design phase, but
execution, and explanation. The shortage of rank is an issue I was
also feeling with the piecepack.

I have deleted all of the old JCD piecepack stuff. I do not want to
hog all the space here. Your work on advanced coins is excellent and
should be easily shared. Please put it up. I will find room elseware
for the complete JCD stuff if needed (as I am aware that it is rather
large).

JCD

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "davidlhsl <DavidLHsl@a...>"
<DavidLHsl@a...> wrote:

<snip>

> In fact, I have deleted all but the readme from the

> piecepack accessories folder. I wanted to make sure I didn't take up

> any more space than necessary, because I want to ensure there's

> plenty of space for the excellent JCD set, which is more relevant to

> the group anyway.

<snip>