Piecepack card sample now online.

So I have moved all of the JCD piecepack stuff to it's own folder,
combined all of the suits into a single PDF (saves tons of space), and
uploaded the anchors suit of the new JCD piecepack cards for comments
and feedback. Once I receive a little input on the cards, I will put
together the other suits. Enjoy.

Quick Anatomy of the JCD Piecepack Cards

32 cards for each suit ranking as follows: null,ace,2-31

8 Star cards

information on each card

- suit

- rank

- rank mod (original 6 ranks) OR a star in the case of 30 & 31

- 5 binary markers

- possible to tell if a card is upright or not by orientation of
center number