Re: contest

I've got one that I am workin' on right now, and it will be ready
before the end of the contest, so we will have at least 60.

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Karol" <karol@m...> wrote:

> I guess this is okay to answer. Mike and smack me if not! ;-)

> 16

> 8 through 1/15 and 8 1/16 and 1/17

> Interestingly, we have 42 on piecepack.org now, I have 1 holding for
after I am done with the contest proofing, and then when the 16

> are posted we will have a grand total of 59-provided all are allowed
to be posted by authors. (we started with 7 back in 2001)

> Anyone want to come up with a new game to put us at 60? :-)

creative folks!

http://www.ludism.org/

http://www.apocalypse.org/~rwhe/