Re: [piecepack] contest

>Anyone want to come up with a new game to put us at 60? :-)

        I've got a core idea that came out of my brief attempt at a
landscape game.  (But wasn't itself a landscape game, so there was no
rush... ;^)  )  I think it got set aside for some basic testing, but I've
never had the piecepack and an appropriate group of people in the same
place.  Maybe I should just post the idea and let someone with a regular
group finish it...

Keep on Dreaming.	justin.love@...     ICQ 2312500
-Justin Love		http://pages.prodigy.net/justin.love/
                        ** Web address changed 10/05/2001 **