New Games/ Contest

Mike;s game will be up shortly. I wanted to reply to the group just in case we have new members who are curious about the processes.

Word is excellent for me. PDFs are okay if they do not have any spelling/terminology/gramatical errors. We like to use the author's
formatting for piecepack.org, leaving any continuity issues for the various vendors to deal with.

>From the perspectives of being a vendor and volunteer for piecepack.org a document type that can be manipulated is easiest to work
with. This way I can use the same document for both purposes, which means one proofreading session then making a PDF for author to
approve, that then goes to Dave to post to the piecepack.org site. At that time I go back to the word document used to generate the
PDF (I put it in word if it wasn't to begin with), and reformat for the CD-ROM and included rulebooks.

There's another game that is in "process" as well, I have to get the graphics in better shape, when they went to PDF first they
didn't turn out as the author wanted.
Contest *  contest *
I wanted to let any one that has a submission that hasn't received a note with proofread game attached yet, (there are 8 games in
progress) - everything had to be put on hold this weekend due to a family emergency-Saturday night- (she's okay now, but I have a
lot of research to do and there will be lots of tests and such). Mike and I have talked about it and he's busy testing the ones he
has & I've given him information necessary to plan other testing sessions with the games I have still (#players, equipment, time),
folks should start seeing mail from me tomorrow.

thanks!
Karol