Re: [piecepack] Contest/piecepack.org

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been off email for a few days.

Rob.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karol" <karol@...>
To: <piecepack@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 8:00 PM
Subject: [piecepack] Contest/piecepack.org

> Contest News:
>
> I have finished the proofs for every game, 14 of the 16 have been sent off
to Mike between start of contest and today. 2 authors
> need to get back to me regarding their PDF proofs. I will be available
1/28 prior to Noon and then again after 7pm - unusual
> scheduling.
>
> Piecepack.org:
> We are posting new games, if you have any corrections/updates or new games
to post let me know. (Contest entries won't be posted
> until after the contest - more information on this will be posted closer
to the close of the contest.)

> Anyone with language experience interested in volunteering to translate
piecepack games into non-English languages should contact
> Dave at admin at piecepack dot org or click on the link on the homepage.
We have visitors from over 50 countries.

> If anyone wants to make suggestions for items to be posted to the site or
features please submit them to submissions at piecepack