New game in file section - Sarcophagus

Hi, everyone

My own comment about hidden information triggered a game
idea, along with a thought I had had a while ago about different
ways to lay out the tiles other than square or rectangular.  I
wanted to buld a pyramid using all 24 tiles.

The result is a 6-5-4-3-2-1 pyramid with 3 additional tiles buried
beneath the 4 and 3 rows (the sarcophagus of the title).  Pyramid
tiles are face up, sarcophagus are face down.

As always I would welcome any comments about gameplay and
rules clarity, suggestions, critiques etc.

If anyone manages to find time for a playtest or two I would love
to hear your session report.

I am very happy to have comments posted here to the group, no
matter how brutal (bring it on, Simon!).

Phillip