Re: New game in file section - Sarcophagus

Hi

A few changes made to Sarcophagus:

1) initial construction of the sarcophagus changed.
2) Placement of coins changed.
3) Addition of two special tiles - traps (null tiles) and gods (ace
tiles).
4) Claiming of sarcophagus tiles changed.

As always, comments on gameplay and rules clarity are always
welcome.  Post here or send email, either is fine with me.

Thanks!
Phillip

(Wish I'd thought of this a few weeks earlier - the board gets
smaller over time so it would have fit the criteria for a Changing
Landscapes entry!)