Piecpack Game Workshop

I have uploaded my files that I created for a "Piecpack Game
Workshop" It is in the files section. The files, once downloaded to
your computer, will allow you to test out, and play with Piecepack
Games on your your computer.This is my first ever program/applet
that I have distributed, please send me feedback. The application
was created using the program language LOGO in MicroWorlds Logo
(MW2.03). The Readme file is very important to read, as it directs
you to the URL to download the Plugin needed to run the Application.
For further explanation, refer to the README and the HTML file in
the Piecepack Game Workshop Folder.

-Waffle