Contest - Email changes? notify me

Any author of a Changing Landscapes game who has changed email addresses (since game submission) please email me with your NEW email
address. (not the group - because we are still at the secret identity phase - if you hit reply to this message be certain to swap
the "to" from the group to me - my address should be listed  at the top of the reply text. Please cut and paste or start a new
message so the identities aren't compromised, thank you!)

This notice comes on the heels of my attempting to contact a certain author (can't name names here) on behalf of the judge and the
email being returned "box not found", I replied to a message from the author so I know I didn't make any mistakes in the address -
it is also the only address I have for this person. I am trying again, of course, but just incase anyone else has changed their
address I wanted to be sure folks update me for contest purposes.

Thanks,
Karol
(Changing Landscapes Contest Helper)