Re: [piecepack] Re: New Game -- Deduction

Benedict  wrote:
What happens to the coins that are drawn when a question

is
asked? Are they set aside? And I realize that this is extremely unlikely, but if drawn coins

are
set aside, what happens if the bag is empty and nobosy has won?

Read the last paragraph, it says:

"If a player chooses not to make an announcement (or makes

one and
looses), the drawn coin is placed back in the cup or bag and it

is
passed to the next player for their turn."

Perhaps my question isn't clear... I was asking about when you ask another player a question (how many of a suit, how many of a number, etc), i.e. not making an announcement or passing - what happens to the coin?

You always ask a question, optionaly make an anouncement and then
if the game isn't over, put the coin back and pass the bag.
See third to last paragraph first sentence.

Would it help if I swapped the last and next to last paragraphs?

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...