Re: [piecepack] Re: New Game -- Deduction

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 12:35:13AM -0000, Benedict <boycat_oh@...> wrote:
> > > What happens to the coins that are drawn when a question
> is
> > > asked? Are they set aside?
> > >
> > > And I realize that this is extremely unlikely, but if drawn coins
> are
> > > set aside, what happens if the bag is empty and nobosy has
> > > won?
> >
> > Read the last paragraph, it says:
> >
> > "If a player chooses not to make an announcement (or makes
> one and
> > looses), the drawn coin is placed back in the cup or bag and it
> is
> > passed to the next player for their turn."
> >

> Perhaps my question isn't clear...  I was asking about when you
> ask another player a question (how many of  a suit, how many of
> a number, etc), i.e. not making an announcement or passing -
> what happens to the  coin?
>
> Phillip

Phillip, if a player chooses not to make an announcement, or makes one
and loses, the coin is placed back into the bag.  In other words, the
only situation in which the coin is NOT placed back into the bag is
when the player makes an announcement and wins -- correct, Mark?

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/