Re: [piecepack] Re: New Game -- Deduction

Benedict  wrote:
"If a player chooses not to make an announcement (or

makes
one and
looses), the drawn coin is placed back in the cup or bag

and it
is
passed to the next player for their turn."

Doh!

I apologize, it is perfectly clear!! My brain must have been on strike (seems like a common situation these days) and even though I read that sentence several times, and again when you posted your reply, I somehow edited out the 'not' part of that sentence of the rules!!!

Okay, I think that part of the problem is the disconnect between that
sentence and the paragraph about making announcements, because of
the intervening paragraph about taking notes.  So I will definitely
switch things around in the next version of the rules.  This just
goes to shows that writing game rules is not easy, even for simple
short games like this one.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...