4x4 Games

One of the prizes for the winner of the design competition is a 4x4 gridded
game board along with a collection of rules of games that can be played on
it. Over the past year or so I have become interested in games that offer
interesting or challenging play on such a small board. Obviously they are
all abstract games (at least the ones I know of so far). It occurs to me
that there are probably some out there that I have missed, so I'm posting
this query in the hope that some of you will know of 4x4 games that I am not
yet familiar with. If this is the case I would appreciate hearing of more
such games, including rules sets if possible. I don't plan or have time to
play-test new additions to my list so I would also find opinions on the
games valuable. I intend to include many or most of the games on my list in
the compiled rules sets for the prize. The last two games on the list are
ones of my own design (but in this case not piecepack compatible) and I
would be happy to send the rules for these games to anyone interested.
Thanks.

-Mike Schoessow

Quarto
Farook